Let’s prepare a delicious vegan burger!
- 1 teaspoon ghee or olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3/4 cup cooked lentils
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, orange or purple
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup mix of seeds soaked for 15 minutes (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flaxseed, chia)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
In a skillet, sauté the onion with garlic for about two minutes. Add the carrot and mix well.
Mix everything in a food processor, pulsing gently until you get a smooth dough. Let stand for a couple of minutes and make the hamburgers. Makes about 5 servings.
In a frying pan, add a little ghee and brown the hamburger on both sides.
Assemble in gluten-free bread or seaweed wrap with:
- Goat cheese
Or your favorite ingredients!