Super foods are those with a high nutritional density, low in calories, which provide benefits for health and well-being and should be part of a healthy lifestyle that includes physical activity, stress management and a balanced diet.
The benefits of superfoods on the skin are undeniable. Your skin is the largest organ in the body and it reflects the true state of your health in general. She spends the day protecting you from external factors like bacteria and chemicals. It is strong and firm and has the incredible ability to regenerate if you give it the necessary nutrients.
In this way, with Ana Victoria Villar, we bring you a great talk, where you’ll learn:
· What are the causes of premature aging?
· What foods and habits to incorporate to show off healthy and fresh skin?
· How to keep your skin hydrated?
· Practical tips to incorporate “Superfoods” for the skin into your daily routine, both internally and externally.
· And also … You will learn to make a delicious recipe that incorporates several of these Superfoods!