1.WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received at the terminal from the website visited and used to record certain interactions browsing a Web site storing data that can be retrieved and updated. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that are not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user preferences such as preferred language, login or customization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which website is accessed, or has used a “banner” advertising to reach.
Our sites also may contain links to social networks (like Facebook or Twitter) GRACE OF NO AGE, does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies and other social networking websites of others, we suggest reviewing their own policies cookies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
• Cookie of Google ANALYTICS: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. and includes information about the web pages accessed, what time, what Web browser, etc. Later, this information is sent to Google’s servers Inc. United States.
• Cookies application “Add-this”: Add-this is a free service that lets you share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this compiles statistical information about your browsing to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this site or elsewhere.
3. WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
• Technical Cookies: techniques Cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of different options and services. For instance, the ones that serve to maintain the session management, response time, performance and validation options, use of security features, sharing with social networks, etc.
• Customization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the settings on the website, for example, set the language, locale and browser type.
• Analytical Cookies: Analytical Cookies are used by our web portal, to develop navigation profiles and to know the user preferences to improve the range of products and services. For example, using a cookie analytic can control the geographical areas of interest to a user, which is the product of more acceptance, etc.
• Cookies publicity / advertising: advertising cookies allow the management of advertising space based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, content editing, etc. Advertising Cookies allow through advertising management storing behaviour information through observing habits, student access and forming a profile of the user’s preferences to provide advertisements about your interests profile.
According to its term:
• Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted in the term.
• Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s computer for a longer time, thus facilitating control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the site.
These cookies have to comply with the General Regulation of Data Protection EU-2016/679 and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights 3/2018 and the regulations of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce
4. OWN COOKIES IN USE
The following cookies have been allowed, among others, when visiting this page